Introducing the Reed Stark signature Safari Pedal. Reed has been talking about this pedal idea for as long as he’s been on BSD. He noticed that when a bike falls to the ground, the corner pins on plastic pedals grind and break off. The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals on the market.
Also check out this interview with Reed where he talks about the pedals on The Merged…
BSD Safari Pedals Features:
– Tough Nylon Fibreglass construction
– True dual concave design
– Knurled surface for extra grip
– 20 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side
– 9/16” Heat treated chromoly spindle
– Available in black, grey or dark red to match the full range of BSD parts.
You can check out more photos and the full spec on The Safari Pedal page here >