New for 2019 is the Rude Tube LT V2 peg - with a new shape chromo adaptor and a thicker 7075 peg, it makes the peg much more durable than the original V1 version. It uses the same plastic outer as the Rude Tube but has a lighter 7075 alloy inner with a heat treated chromo adaptor at the dropout interface.
Weighing 33% less means you can run 4 pegs with the equivalent weigh of just over 2.5.
– Durable plastic Rude Tube sleeve
– Lightweight 7075 alloy inner peg
– Heat treated chromo insert
– 33% lighter than regular Rude Tubes
– A choice of either 4.2″ or 4.5″ XL lengths