Follow DIG photographer Fred Murray as he gives you a little background on how he got started and how he ended up shooting for DIG, and follow along as he takes you around Glasgow in the company of Reed Stark re-visiting some infamous spots in the city, before shooting with Denim Cox and Joe Foley for some upcoming BSD projects. And all this whilst navigating the changes from print to online and back again. There’s a sprinkle of DIG history stuff in there to enjoy, too.
- SPECIAL OFFER: BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL 'OS' BARS & STEMS!
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA ON ORDERS OVER $300
- CHEAP AND FAST WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER $100
- HALF PRICE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER