- • COVID-19 UPDATE - ALL ONLINE ORDERS ARE SHIPPING AS NORMAL •
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA ON ORDERS OVER $200
- !! BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL OS BARS & STEMS !!
- CHEAP AND FAST WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER $100
- FREE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
|Toptube lengths||20.3" / 20.6" / 20.8" / 21"|
|Rear end length||12.5-13"|
|Brake mounts||none - brakeless|
|Tubing||Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly|
INVEST CAST YOKE
At 12.5" the ALVX chainstay length is as short as it can be. By using invest casting we were able to create a new chainstay yoke which creates more clearance for the tire for when your wheel is slammed. Also because this part is cast and heat treated it strengthens the rear end of the frame by stiffening it up.
On a frame the highest concentration of stress is at the junctions between the headtube/toptube and headtube/downtube. To handle the pressures of modern riding, the required strength is achieved using a combination of butted tubing and external gussets.
INVEST CAST DROPOUTS
The dropout is cast as one piece, much stronger than a plate welded to a tube. 7mm thick to provide good support for your axle, and the small shape has been designed for grinding meaning there's no overhang to catch on ledges or rails, also the dropout is heat treated before welding making it extra tough. And finally there are integrated chain tensioner bolts inside.