- SPECIAL OFFER: BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL 'OS' BARS & STEMS!
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA ON ORDERS OVER $200
- CHEAP AND FAST WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER $100
- HALF PRICE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
Reed has been talking about this pedal idea for as long as he’s been on BSD. He noticed that when a bike falls to the ground, the corner pins on plastic pedals grind and break off. The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market.
– True dual concave design
– Knurled surface for extra grip
– 20 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side
TRUE DUAL CONCAVE
Concave in both directions for ultimate comfort and grip.
EXTRA PINS ON CORNERS
3 hexagonal pins on each corner prolonging the pedal life.
20 PINS PER SIDE
20 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side.