- SPECIAL OFFER: BUY 1, GET 1 HALF PRICE ON ALL 'OS' BARS & STEMS!
- FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA ON ORDERS OVER $300
- CHEAP AND FAST WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES
- FREE GIFTS WITH ORDERS OVER $100
- HALF PRICE BSD HEADSET WITH EVERY FRAME PURCHASE
- FREE STICKERS WITH EVERY ORDER
REVOLUTION HUB (FEMALE AXLE)
Imagine a freecoaster hub that feels like a cassette hub, weighs the same as a cassette hub, has a pedal gap like a cassette hub and sounds like a cassette hub. Sounds like a dream huh? Well now it’s a reality. Introducing the BSD Revolution Hub.
*This is the new female axle version of the hub*
Utilizing the Planetary clutch system that functions in a unique and revolutionary way, the BSD Revolution hub eliminates many of the problems associated with the heavyweight traditional cone style clutch design.
• 30% lighter than conventional freecoaster hubs.
• No gap when pedalling forward.
• Eradicates unwanted engagement on rollbacks.
• Feels and sounds like a cassette hub.
• No need for oversized hub bearings due to low axial load.
• Supertough hollow male 14mm chromo axle.
• BSD hubguards included.
Dimensions for spokes:
|Shell||6061-T6 Alloy Drilled For 36 Spokes|
|Axle||Female 14mm 4140 heat treated chromo|
|Wheelnuts||4130 Heat Treated Chromo|
|Drive Side||RHD / LHD|
|Drive Side Hubguard||Jersey Barrier Drive Side|
|Non-Driveside Hubguard||Jersey Barrier West Coaster Plastic Only|
|Weight||468g without hubguards|
The Planetary clutch is the control mechanism for the hub. While going forwards it ensures minimal slack, while going backwards the clutch creates maximum slack. Magical huh? It's also much lighter than a traditional cone style freecoaster clutch. Patent pending.
Female 14mm 4140 heat treated
REVERSE SPRUNG DRIVER
The 9t driver is similar to what you'd find on a cassette hub however it has sprung down pawls, this enables the hub to stay disengaged until you pedal forward. Also due to the mechanism of the hub the driver bearings are not under high axial loads like traditional freecoasters.